The Governance Support Unit (GSU) provides a range of corporate services which include:
- providing committee and electoral support for Council and Academic Board and their standing committees, as well as other executive committees and working groups
- producing official publications in print and online
- managing the UTS Records Management program and assisting in preserving the corporate memory
- administering the student misconduct and appeal rules and processes
- coordinating and overseeing legal and policy requirements relating to right to information (GIPA) and privacy.
Staff of the Governance Support Unit
The GSU staff list and their contact details is provided on GSU staff and contact details.