The functions of the University Records are:
- to provide a records management consultancy to UTS
- to ensure compliance with legislation in relation to creation, access, retention and destruction of records – State Records Act
- to enhance the corporate memory of UTS
- to provide the basis for unified control and management of UTS records.
University Records provides a number of services, including:
- design and management of computerised records management
- contracts register
- current records
- destruction of records
- file classification system
- training in records management.
University Records websites
University Records contacts
University Records is located on Level 26, Tower Building, Broadway. Contact information for University Records staff is available on GSU staff and contact details.